Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

Eyvind Earle: Winter Forest

Welch eine schöne Winterlandschaft! Gemalt von Eyvind Earle (den ich bisher leider nicht kannte), einem vielseitig veranlagten Künstler, der insbesondere für seine Entwürfe zu Walt Disneys Film "Dornröschen" (1959) bekannt wurde.

Thank you so much for this wonderful winter landscape and the pretty stamps on your letter, Ronda, Rodney and Hawthorne! I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry that I sent my Christmas greetings obviously too late to reach you yet in time, I'm really sorry about that!

1 Kommentar:

  1. We still have Monday for your card to arrive. We will think happy thoughts about it! I plan to send you a card with the fourth stamp of that series on it. We could not find the ten and five cent stamps to attach. Oh well, the deer are cuter anyway!

    Merry Christmas!

    AntwortenLöschen